Returns will NOT be accepted if:
a. Not requested within 6 months from receipt of goods.
b. It’s a Custom-Built product
c. Product has been suspended or is obsolete.
Deduction Authorization Guidelines:
- Credit will be subject to inspection of returned goods.
- The credit will be applied only after evaluation of the product.
- Returns will only be accepted in good condition.
Some restocking fees may apply *
Trebor Manufacturing warrants all truck/trailer hardware manufactured or distributed by the company, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the purchase of the customer. Parts must be properly installed and used under normal conditions. Any product which has been altered, including modification, misuse, accident or lack of maintenance will not be considered under warranty. Normal wear is excluded. The sole responsibility of Trebor Manufacturing under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which are returned, prepaid, and are found to be defective by Trebor Manufacturing. Authorization must be obtained before returning any part.
Trebor Manufacturing take great pride in our product line, and thrive towards maintaining customer satisfaction with our distributors and OEM manufacturer. Trebor excels in quick turnaround, on time delivery, meeting supply and demand, offering design services on custom orders, and providing warranty.
Thank you for your interest in the products of Trebor Manufacturing, Division of Trebor Building Products Ltd.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from the company.
STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The Trebor Manufacturing guarantees all of its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. Trebor Manufacturing reserves the right during the warranty period, to repair all defective products in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
- A product installed improperly or without our company’s installation equipment.
Trebor Manufacturing makes no express warranty or condition, whether written or oral, and Trebor Manufacturing expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return, repair or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer directly. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise will be valid only within ONE year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made as soon as possible after the merchandise is received.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packaged in the original packaging or properly protected for transport. In the event that the product returns damaged to the warehouse. Repair costs will not be covered under warranty.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization.
- Pictures are required for any claim of defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is accepted, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to repair parts whenever possible
- No repairs should be made without authorization.
CLAIM – What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, all claims must first go through the retailer to determine the most appropriate course of action for you. The retailer will send us a copy of the invoice, photos and details of the claim.
Any product that has been modified, including temporary modification, will not be considered under warranty. Our company approval must be done before modifying the product.
Limitation of warranty / claim for delivery
If the delivery is made or paid by our company, the company will be responsible for delivering the product in good condition to the recipient. However, Trebor Manufacturing is limited to all losses or damages during transport of goods as they are subject and limited to the carriers claim policies. Most carriers require any intent to claim to be submitted within 48 hours of the delivery date. The consignee must provide evidence that the goods were damaged during transport. It is the responsibility of the consignee to record any damaged goods that arrive during the delivery of the order. All orders must be inspected during delivery of goods. This must be recorded with the driver of the carrier who is making the delivery on site. Otherwise, the warranty may be reduced or cancelled.
If the delivery is made or paid by the recipient, Trebor Manufacturing will not be responsible for the goods delivered. The consignee must provide proof that the goods have been damaged during transport to his own carrier (or the carrier chosen).
If you require service, contact our Customer Service
Please have your part number and the date of purchase ready